A Victorian courthouse in Burton Upon Trent featuring a double height courtroom with nice windows
The purpose-built County Court in Burton Upon Trent opened in 1862 featuring a three storey Italianate stone facade. Inside the courthouse features a double height courtroom with high-level arched windows around every wall, flooding the room with light. The original ornate balustrade survives in the entrance hall, but most of the building has been modernised over the years. The building closed in March 2013 and has been disused ever since.