A Victorian courthouse in Burton Upon Trent featuring a double height courtroom with nice windows
The Victorian built St Georges hospital opened as a ‘lunatic asylum’ in the late 1850’s. It later became a general purpose NHS hospital until its closure.
St John’s Asylum in Bracebridge Heath was a mental asylum built in 1852. The grand Italian style building is now a shell of its former greatness.