A chapel in Wales that has been closed for many years. Everything remains intact inside with some decay setting in.
The roots of Engedi Chapel in Caernarfon date back to 1842 when the Calvinistic Methodists established a chapel here. The building was replaced with the one we see today including its grand Classical entrance was erected in 1867, to designs of architect Richard Owen of Liverpool. The chapel closed in 1999, its organ, pulpit and pews remain intact.