An abandoned chapel in Belgium with a single rose left behind.
Chapelle De La Rose is an abandoned chapel in Belgium. The building is generally in good condition structurally, and has a fair bit of decay to the interior decoration. There is a nice altar in the chapel, and a single red rose is the only remaining item.
The chapel was built in 1624 as part of a very old adjoining hospice. The hospice buildings have now been renovated but the chapel has been left abandoned.