The Buttevant Convent of Mercy in Ireland’s County Cork was constructed in 1879 and was home to the Sisters of Mercy until their departure in 2012.
The former residence of Arthur Guinness, featuring grand wood panelling and staircases, stained glass windows and even a swimming pool.
A chapel in Wales that has been closed for many years. Everything remains intact inside with some decay setting in.
An abandoned Roman Catholic school with impressive original Italian style features as well as classrooms.
A chapel in Wales that closed around 2010. The Pine pews and pulpit still remain in place.
The chapel of an abandoned seminary in France. Numerous statues are suspended above the chapel.
St Joseph’s was a convent in York formed by the Order of the Poor Clares. The nuns moved to smaller premises then the number of residents dwindled.