The Chocolate Works in York was built by Terry’s in 1924 and produced chocolates and other confectioneries until 2005, the grand staircase of the admin block still remains.
The Nursery at St John’s Asylum is a well preserved section of the hospital with minimal decay and leftover toys and other items, and even kids paintings on the walls.
St John’s Asylum in Bracebridge Heath was a mental asylum built in 1852. The grand Italian style building is now a shell of its former greatness.
RAF Kirton Lindsey was opened in the 1940’s. The site was passed between various administrations and finally closed in 2013. Iraq maps and other paperwork hint at its former use.