The Chocolate Works in York was built by Terry’s in 1924 and produced chocolates and other confectioneries until 2005, the grand staircase of the admin block still remains.
The former Latvian Consulate Building in Chorley underwent extensive renovation in 2005 to develop the property into the home of the consul to Latvia.
Kestrel Court is an impressive 1800’s rectory with grand medieval styling. Many of the original features including paint schemes and detailing still remain.
The fully equipped Radiology department at Cambridge Military Hospital, in perfect condition complete with functional X-Ray machines.
A little abandoned farmhouse in Wales, with plenty of items left over hinting at the lives the previous occupants lived.
A disused joinery factory and timber yard in Suffolk. The factory focused on mill work, producing window components and door cores.
RAF Kirton Lindsey was opened in the 1940’s. The site was passed between various administrations and finally closed in 2013. Iraq maps and other paperwork hint at its former use.
The Cannon Brewery in Sheffield was established in 1838 and acquired by William Stones in 1912. Stones bitter was brewed at Cannon until its closure in 1999.