The Buttevant Convent of Mercy in Ireland’s County Cork was constructed in 1879 and was home to the Sisters of Mercy until their departure in 2012.
Harbour Chambers and Custom House were the headquarters of the Dundee Port Authority. The Grade A listed building is now disused.
A Church of England school for infants and juniors that closed in 2004. The school has stood empty ever since and now has lots of natural decay.